A private event is any personal event that you are planning for family, friends, or a group of people coming together to have some fun! A few examples are:
- Birthday Parties (Adult or Child)
- Bachelorette or Showers
- Girls Night Out
- Couples Date Night
Your events are the heart of our business and we are waiting to hear from you so we can help you plan something wonderful! Are you excited to plan an event together? So are we! Our upstairs, private workshop is ready for you and your group to have some fun!
Want to hang out with friends who aren’t local? We can help you do that too! Your friends or family will think you are such a smartypants when you plan a virtual craft party that lets you hang out together without expensive plane tickets. We provide the virtual space, an expert instructor, and (almost) all of the supplies you’ll need. You get to hang out, make something cool, and do it all while wearing your comfy pants.
So here’s a breakdown on the “Must-Knows” of booking an in-person private event:
- The first step of planning an event with us is your reaching out. You can reach us by sending an email, calling the shop (410)988-8777, or contact us on our Facebook page.
- Private events do require a non-refundable deposit to hold the space for you, but it will be credited towards the cost of someone’s project so there are no additional charges.
- Our workshops are always BYOB and snacks, so you can create a “theme” party in whatever style you’d like! We even have music available to set the mood!
- We will provide all the materials you need and the expert instruction of our staff to help you make something you’ll be proud to show off.
Bonus! If you have a group of 20 or more, we can come to you! All you have to do is let us know, and we’ll work with you to make it happen.
Sound like fun?
Contact us to set a date so you and your group can make and take home a local reclaimed creation…