We know how hard you work work to raise funds to help your organization, and we also know that you want to find fun events that bring your fundraising community together. We want to help you raise funds, and save your valuable time, by offering fun crafting events where we take care of all of the details.
We supply everything needed to enjoy a unique crafting project, guided by our expert crafting mentors, and we handle all the financial transactions, saving you frustration and time. Your guests will be thrilled with the experience, and through our fundraising structure, your organization will receive the financial support it needs!
Organizing a fundraising event can be complex and time consuming, so we will take care of all the details. You don’t have to worry about selling tickets or collecting payment from your community, we will handle all of that for you through our online event registration portal, and at the end of the workshop hand you a check made out to your 501c3! We will handle all of the details, and you can focus on helping your organization!
How we help
- We plan the whole event, and host your group at our beautiful workshop space in Historic Ellicott City.
- We register guests and secure payment through our online portal.
- We provide beautiful and unique crafting projects using locally sourced materials.
- We hand you a check at the end of the night!
- Events take approximately 2 hours.
Our Pricing Structure
Our events have a ten-person minimum, and are not finalized until we have ten paid registrations. Attendees register and pre-pay at our event portal, and select their craft project. Your organization will receive 15% of the proceeds. For example, if we entertain 20 crafters, each selecting a $45 craft, your organization will receive $135. If you choose additional activities, we can can earn even more for your organization! Please contact us for a custom pricing quote for your event.
Increase the FUNdraising by selecting additional activities that will occur at our event.
Gift Basket Raffle: If you select a raffle, at the halfway point of the event, we will hold a raffle with items worth approximately $25 retail. Each raffle ticket sold will be for $5, with your organization receiving $2.50 per ticket. Raffle tickets may be added to the per-person fee for the event.
Pop-up Boutique: Another fun option is for a pop-up boutique, featuring locally made earrings, cute cards, and essential oils. Your organization will receive 15% of the proceeds from each sale at the pop-up boutique.
Our Simple Process
- Choose your preferred dates.
- Select either a private event or make it public. (Our marketing team will help advertise public events!)
- Select your ideal location: at our fully equipped workshop in Ellicott City or at your location (20 person minimum).
- Select optional add-ons for more excitement: item raffle, or a pop-up retail boutique where you get a portion of the proceeds!
- Share the event to your community.
- Relax while Reclaimed By You hosts the event of the year!
What We Provide
We provide all of the supplies you will need for crafting, including wood, paint, stencils, brushes, aprons, and other materials. We can’t provide food or beverages – silly health codes – but you or your guests can bring anything you’d like – our workshop is always BYOB!! We do ask for your help by advertising the event through your social media, email lists, flyers, websites, and other means – the more people who sign up, the more your organization earns! We will help promote public events through our own website, Facebook group, and email lists.
Lets plan a fun event together!