We have found that our enrichment programs – based on crafting classes – build teamwork, comradery, and let employees express themselves within the context of a community-based activity. We support your retention and community-building strategies by designing custom crafting events, which help your employees:
- feel connected with their teams, coworkers, and peers.
- express the company’s core values in their own creative way.
- create fun, memorable experiences which show the value of their work community.
- enjoy memorable onboarding opportunities.
We make this easy by supplying everything needed to enjoy a unique crafting project, guided by our expert crafting mentors. Our events create a unique opportunity to enrich lives and build community, both within your company and beyond it. Through crafting projects using reclaimed, authentic, and meaningful materials, your employees get to keep a piece of historic Baltimore and make it their own. We exclusively use materials sourced from Baltimore and D.C. area nonprofits like Second Chance Inc. and Community Forklift. Through our partnerships with those organizations, you help support:
- job creation in our community
- employment of people with social and economic challenges
- recycling and upcycling of materials that would otherwise fill landfills
Every crafting event is a journey as much as a process, where your team will learn about the history of the materials used, how many hands and lives were enriched throughout the process, and the profound meaning that we give these materials today, through reclaiming what would otherwise be lost.
We also love giving back to the community. We can structure your corporate event as a fundraiser for your favorite 501(c)(3) charity. Please ask for details.
How we help
- We plan the whole event, and host your group at our beautiful workshop space in Historic Ellicott City, virtually via Zoom, or for groups of 20 or more we are happy to set up our workspace in your facility.
- We handle invoicing through a simple online portal.
- We provide beautiful and unique crafting projects using locally sourced materials.
- Events take approximately two hours.
Our Pricing Structure
Our events have a ten-person minimum, and are not finalized until we have received payment. Price per attendee varies depending on the size of the crafting project, and a 50% deposit is required to secure your date. We have a 10-person minimum for an event in our workshop in Ellicott City or for a virtual event using Zoom. If you’d like us to come to you facility, there is a 20-person minimum for an event. Please contact us to get pricing information for your event.
Our Simple Process
- Choose your preferred dates.
- Select your ideal location: at our fully equipped workshop in Ellicott City, online, or at your facility.
- Decide the number of attendees.
- Pay the deposit via our online registration portal.
- Share the event with your teams.
- Relax while Reclaimed By You hosts the event of the year!
What We Provide
We provide all of the supplies you will need for crafting, including wood, paint, stencils, brushes, aprons, and other materials. We can’t provide food or beverages – silly health codes – but you or your guests can bring refreshments. We do not have a food or beverage license, however our workshop space is 100% BYOB / snacks.